Permanent Immigration

Family Sponsorship Class & Spouse Sponsorships

Canadian citizens and permanent residents who live in Canada can sponsor their immediate family members and help them to get a Permanent Resident Visa through the different Family Sponsorship programs.

Here's a list of the Permanent Resident Visas that we specialize in this category.

  • Spousal Visa
  • Common-law partner Visa
  • Conjugal Partner Visa
  • Dependent Children Visa
  • Parental & Grandparental Visa
  • Adopted Child Visa
  • Remaining Relative Visa
  • Family-Based Provincial Nominee Visa

Click here to read more about the Family Sponsorship Class & Spouse Sponsorships services.

Skilled Worker Visas

Skilled workers that decide to settle in Canada on a permanent basis are a valuable asset to Canada's growing economy. Canadian employers are actively seeking foreign skilled workers to join their workforce. If you can obtain a job offer from a Canadian employer, you may qualify for fast-track Canadian immigration application processing. A list of Skilled Worker Visas that we specialize in.

  • Federal Skilled Worker Visa
  • Canadian Experienced Class (Foreign Worker/Foreign Student) Visa
  • International Graduates Visa
  • Provincial Nominee Programs for Permanent Residence

Ministerial Instructions published in the Canada Gazette on June 26th, 2010 have introduced changes to the Federal Skilled Worker program, the Canadian Experience Class and the Immigrant Investor Program.

Click here to read more about these changes.

Humanitarian and Compassionate Cases

If unusual, undeserved or disproportionate hardship would result if you had to leave Canada, then you may qualify for Permanent Residency through Humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

Citizenship Visas

  • Citizenship Through Permanent Residency
  • Retention/Resumption of Citizenship

Entrepreneur/Investor Visas

If you have managerial experience who will contribute to Canadian Economy, or you have a high net worth, or intend to acquire/start a business in Canada, then you could immigrate to Canada via Business Immigration programs.

  • Federal Investor Visa
  • Quebec Investor Visa